Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/10/25 16:12:14 UTC

Please add your name to our new Apache OpenOffice "Directory of Volunteers"

(Follow-up posts to ooo-dev only, please)

The new Directory is on the wiki here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Directory+of+Volunteers

Every volunteer is able to sign up for a wiki account and edit this page.

1. Volunteers of all kinds are encouraged to add your name.
Developers, Support, QA, UX, Marketing,  Translators, etc.   This is
not only for committers.  All Volunteers can add their information.

2. The list is currently in alphabetical order by given name.  Let's
try to keep it that way ;-)

3. Feel free to link your name to your blog, website or similar.

Thanks!

-Rob

Re: Please add your name to our new Apache OpenOffice "Directory of Volunteers"

Posted by wingman1985 <wi...@gmail.com>.
I have already filled in my information in that list. My question is how do
I contact my fellow Chinese in that list?

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:01 PM, jan iversen <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does the list
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Directory+of+Volunteers
>
> replace or enhance the list:
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/DomainDeveloper
>
> The last list does not seem updated ??

The cwiki list is the current one.

> I wanted to find someone, who can me a hint on the inner workings of build.

I'd recommend a note to ooo-dev to start.  Even if the topic seems of
interest only to you, it is good to get it into the archives.  I've
solved many build issues by searching the archives for my error
message.

-Rob

Posted by jan iversen <ja...@gmail.com>.
Does the list

Posted by Andre Fischer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jan iversen <ja...@gmail.com>.
You got a point there...rollback is a very handy thing :-)

And eventually we all have to learn wiki (and also the different flavors).

At least I got my entry right.
Jan I.

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice

Re: Please add your name to our new Apache OpenOffice "Directory of Volunteers"

Posted by jan iversen <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice

Re: Please add your name to our new Apache OpenOffice "Directory of Volunteers"

Posted by jan iversen <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 to the list.