Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org> on 2000/12/07 00:19:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Take23

OK, so this isn't really much of an announcement, since its still the same
web site. Anyway, I'm renaming modperl.sergeant.org to take23.org.

DNS should propogate shortly. Until then its available at
modperl.sergeant.org (and will continue to be available there).

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **
 // \\| // **     Personal Web Site: http://sergeant.org/     **
     \\//
     //\\
    //  \\

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Take23

Posted by barries <ba...@slaysys.com>.
On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 09:20:55AM +0000, Matt Sergeant wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Matt Sergeant wrote:
>
> > OK, so this isn't really much of an announcement, since its still the same
> > web site. Anyway, I'm renaming modperl.sergeant.org to take23.org.
> >
> > DNS should propogate shortly. Until then its available at
> > modperl.sergeant.org (and will continue to be available there).
>
> Looks like DNS isn't working at all... I'm a complete DNS moron - is there
> anyone out there willing to offer me very a simple DNS setup on their
> primary and secondary servers?

I can.  I'll submitted this shortly:

   @       IN SOA ns1.slaysys.com. rbs.telerama.com. (
				   2000030102
				   10800
				   1800
				   604800
				   86400   )

   take23.com.                  IN A       194.70.26.133
   take23.com.                  IN MX   10 194.70.26.133

Let me know if I need to change it, or if you want wildcard entries.

My name servers are:

ns1.slaysys.com 64.21.69.1
ns2.slaysys.com 64.21.68.33
ns3.slaysys.com 64.21.69.33

- Barrie

[OT] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Take23

Posted by Jeremy Howard <jh...@fastmail.fm>.
> On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Matt Sergeant wrote:
>
> > OK, so this isn't really much of an announcement, since its still the
same
> > web site. Anyway, I'm renaming modperl.sergeant.org to take23.org.
> >
> > DNS should propogate shortly. Until then its available at
> > modperl.sergeant.org (and will continue to be available there).
>
> Looks like DNS isn't working at all... I'm a complete DNS moron - is there
> anyone out there willing to offer me very a simple DNS setup on their
> primary and secondary servers?

Sure, I can look after that. Shoot me a private email with the details.
Through your registry, set your primary NS to fastmail.fm, and secondary to
ns1.telstra.net.

PS: You can also use http://www.granitecanyon.com for free DNS.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Take23

Posted by "G.W. Haywood" <ge...@www.jubileegroup.co.uk>.
Hi Matt,

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> Looks like DNS isn't working at all... I'm a complete DNS moron - is
> there anyone out there willing to offer me very a simple DNS setup
> on their primary and secondary servers?

Yeah, no problem.

Can't do it for a day or so though, I'm just about to get on a 'plane.

73,
Ged.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Take23

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.