Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Alexandre CABROL PERALES <al...@laposte.net> on 2006/10/11 23:55:15 UTC

How To Jail Ant Script by Options

Hi everybody.
I use cruise control over Ant.
And i've many projects managed by cruise control on different folders.
How can i avoid that build.xml script can access to upper folder by an
ant option.

I cant lock build.xml content so i need to jail each script execution in
it folder.

Could you help me?

Thanks,
Kalden
Administrator of http://dev.labo-linux.org

Re: How To Jail Ant Script by Options

Posted by Alexandre CABROL PERALES <al...@laposte.net>.
Cruise Control directly call ant class yes but it use a xml balise
configuration system.
http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/main/configxml.html#ant
but there is no option to chroot or jail a ant script execution.

And cruise control work like a daemon which have a main loop for scan
subversion projects and compile them when it needed.

Thanks for your help.
Antoine Levy-Lambert a �crit :

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hi,