Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/14 23:16:28 UTC

analysis with FindBugs on the guretzki project (pivot-contrib)

Hi all, and hi Thomas,
just re-synchronized all pivot-contrib (great news from Thomas: code,
docs in wiki, javadoc, ant build, etc :-) ), and after another
analysis with FindBugs on the guretzki project (pivot-contrib), some
little things happens,take a look:

guretzki/src/pivot_contrib/guretzki/bxmlbrowser/MostlyDelegatingURLClassLoader.java:106
Inconsistent synchronization of
pivot_contrib.guretzki.bxmlbrowser.MostlyDelegatingURLClassLoader._strictlyNonDelegatedClasses;
locked 50% of time
guretzki/src/pivot_contrib/guretzki/bxmlbrowser/BXMLLoaderButton.java:84
pivot_contrib.guretzki.bxmlbrowser.BXMLLoaderButton.theAction()
creates a pivot_contrib.guretzki.bxmlbrowser.MostlyDelegatingURLClassLoader
classloader, which should be performed within a doPrivileged block
guretzki/src/pivot_contrib/guretzki/bxmlbrowser/BXMLBrowserApp.java:102
Unwritten field:
pivot_contrib.guretzki.bxmlbrowser.BXMLBrowserApp.childClassLoaderURLs
guretzki/src/pivot_contrib/guretzki/bxmlbrowser/NonDelegatingURLClassLoader.java:176
Inconsistent synchronization of
pivot_contrib.guretzki.bxmlbrowser.NonDelegatingURLClassLoader._strictlyNonDelegatedClasses;
locked 50% of time

Ok, small things but what do you think ?

@Thomas:
I sent this mail to Pivot Developers mailing list, so we can see what
others say ...

Tell me if I can help ...

Bye,
Sandro

Re: analysis with FindBugs on the guretzki project (pivot-contrib)

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
Thomas has fixed latest warnings found by FindBugs, but has not generated a
new version (updated sources are in trunk).

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
sorry another thing, just tried to download new jars from here:
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/pivot-contrib/downloads/list
but I get always error, someone is able to download latest jars ?

Bye