Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "m.harig" <m....@gmail.com> on 2010/11/03 12:49:01 UTC

struts2 html redering problem

hello ,

       am doing a application in struts2.2.1 , in which am adding some html
values in my setter method , like Home &lt;B&gt;Loan&lt;/B&gt; Transfer ,
when i print this values in jsp page by
<s:property value="msg" /> , but i want the words should be highlighted as
Home Loan Transfer , how do i overcome this? please any1 help me

Re: struts2 html redering problem

Posted by Li Ying <li...@gmail.com>.
You mean you want to print a message which include HTML Code?

Try <s:property value="msg"  escapeHtml="false">