Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by emiliano <em...@yahoo.it> on 2010/02/26 14:23:05 UTC

Subscribe with TopicFilter always accepted by Producer

Hi,

Whenever I send a subscribe with a topic filter, it always get accepted
by the producer, even if the producer does not know about the topic.
I would expect a fault returned like TopicNotSupportedFault.

Below is the subscription that I am performing:

QName topicName = "http://ws.apache.org/muse/test/wsrf",
"unknownTopic","tns");
TopicFilter tf = new TopicFilter(topicName);
SubscriptionClient sc = producer.subscribe(getConsumerEPR(), tf, null);

On the Producer  I have added topic as below:

QName _TOPIC_NAME= "http://ws.apache.org/muse/test/wsrf", "MyTopic","tns");
final NotificationProducer wsn =
(NotificationProducer)getResource().getCapability(WsnConstants.PRODUCER_URI);
        wsn.addTopic(_TOPIC_NAME);

Is there
something else that I must do.