Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com on 2016/01/16 10:09:15 UTC

about AOP development

Hi:

In a distributed environment, if use the spring AOP programming,
generated a class of byte code enhancement, then the error will be
reported as follows:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
demo.computegrid.ComputeGridService$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$7b44b192

This error I understand, this class does not exist on the remote node.
But the question is, is it a technical limitation of Ignite, or is it
the way I use it,or is it a bug?

I opened the peer class loading , the normal deployment I did not test,
but I estimate it will be the same error.

Re: about AOP development

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
This module enables grid-enabling standard Java methods using @Gridify
annotation in conjunction with some AOP framework.  However, AOP is no
longer a popular technology, and we thought that having documentation at
Javadoc level should suffice.

D.

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 3:45 AM, 李玉珏@163 <18...@163.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I found the ignite-aop module on github, and I asked what the module is to
> do?
> In addition, this module does not have a document.
>
> 在 16/1/21 19:40, Vladimir Ershov 写道:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Yes, sure, I can take a look. Just send me, please, your full logs with
>> exception, and describe how exactly you reproduce it (how many nodes
>> started, which one is client and etc.).
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 9:43 AM, 李玉珏 <18...@163.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi:
>>>
>>> I understand your approach, it should be feasible, but not very elegant.
>>> If use ProxyFactory in spring. At runtime dynamically add interceptor,
>>> can solve the problem, but performance will influence.
>>>
>>> I switched to a different way of writing, using the Service mechanism,
>>> code has been updated to GitHub, throws NullException. I survey the
>>> reason, the problem is in service deployment process of marshal and
>>> unmarshal stage, because of AdvisedSupport's methodCache is transient,
>>> this may be a compatibility problem, also asks you to look at.
>>>

>>> Sent from Mail Master
>>>

>>> On 2016-01-20 22:20 , Vladimir Ershov <ve...@gridgain.com> Wrote:
>>>
>>> As for the last step, let me correct myself:
>>>
>>>     3. Start server Ignite node from spring context *AND *put spring jars
>>> inside classpath in *.sh file. Be sure, that both nodes are using the
>>> same
>>> xml context.
>>>
>>> On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 5:07 PM, Vladimir Ershov <ve...@gridgain.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi!

>>> bean

>>> in

>>> demo.computegrid.ComputeGridService$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$7b44b192

>>> 来自 *网易**手机号码邮箱* -- 手机号码就是邮箱帐号,了解详情> <http://shouji.163.com>

Re: about AOP development

Posted by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com.
> [...]

>>>     1. Remove Autowired from transferred entities as ComputeGridJob
>>>     2. When you need an applicationContext, use
>>>     @SpringApplicationContextResource annotation.  You are need to use it
>> in
>>>     your ComputeGridTask.
>>>     3. Start server Ignite node from spring context, or put spring jars
>>>     inside classpath in *.sh file.
>>>
>>> Also, you can simplify your solution for ComputeGridService by using
>>> @ServiceResource. Take a look:
>>> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/service-example
>>>
>>> Thanks!

>> the

>> call

>> prompt

>> of

>> results

>> as

>> demo.computegrid.ComputeGridService$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$7b44b192

I am at home now, can not reproduce.

Do not need to cluster, to get the code to run directly, you can reproduce.

If you use the AOP spring technology, through the following code:

ClusterGroup cg = ignite.cluster().forServers();
IgniteCompute compute = ignite.compute(cg);
IgniteServices svcs = ignite.services(cg);
Service service = (Service)ac.getBean("computeGridService");
svcs.deployNodeSingleton("computeGridService", service);

Will throw an nullexception.

Re: Re: Re: about AOP development

Posted by Vladimir Ershov <ve...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

Re: Re: about AOP development

Posted by Vladimir Ershov <ve...@gridgain.com>.

Re: Re: about AOP development

Posted by Vladimir Ershov <ve...@gridgain.com>.
Hi!

Re: Re: about AOP development

Posted by 李玉珏 <18...@163.com>.
Hi:

Re: about AOP development

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Re: about AOP development

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
> [...]

In the default configuration file of ignite, the same configuration of
the peerClassLoading=true.

在 16/1/18 19:39, Yakov Zhdanov 写道:
> Can you please try enabling "peerClassLoading" and share the results here?
>
> --Yakov

>> Hi:
>>
>> In a distributed environment, if use the spring AOP programming, generated
>> a class of byte code enhancement, then the error will be reported as
>> follows:
>>
>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> demo.computegrid.ComputeGridService$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$7b44b192
>>
>> This error I understand, this class does not exist on the remote node.
>> But the question is, is it a technical limitation of Ignite, or is it the
>> way I use it,or is it a bug?
>>
>> I opened the peer class loading , the normal deployment I did not test,
>> but I estimate it will be the same error.

Yakov:

I have already opened the peerClassLoading.
Attachment is a complete eclipse project that can be run.

The required jar package is as follows:
aopalliance.jar
cache-api-1.0.0.jar
commons-logging-1.2.jar
ignite-core-1.5.0.final.jar
spring-aop-4.1.9.RELEASE.jar
spring-beans-4.1.9.RELEASE.jar
spring-context-4.1.9.RELEASE.jar
spring-core-4.1.9.RELEASE.jar
spring-expression-4.1.9.RELEASE.jar

The problem is that there is no problem with a single node, if the
ignite.sh is started on the command line, the following error will occur.

Re: about AOP development

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.