Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Br...@fineos.com> on 2003/01/24 16:57:40 UTC

OperationDesc was not syncronized when invoking on a service

Hi,

(I sent this before but it didn't seem to get through)

I am trying to depoy a service in axis (I have had services deploy for me
before but lately things seem to be going backwards rather than forwards).
When I go to invoke on the service or click on the wsdl using;

http://myserver:8080/axis/services/Garage/TestService1?wsdl

I get an exception ;

Fault - org.apache.axis.InternalException: java.lang.Exception: The
OperationDesc for putStringInToSession was not syncronized to a method of
com.fineos.ta.services.ProviderAdapter.
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.userException
 faultString: org.apache.axis.InternalException: java.lang.Exception: The
OperationDesc for putStringInToSession was not syncronized to a method of
com.fineos.ta.services.ProviderAdapter.
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
	stackTrace: org.apache.axis.InternalException: java.lang.Exception:
The OperationDesc for putStringInToSession was not syncronized to a method
of com.fineos.ta.services.ProviderAdapter.
	at
org.apache.axis.description.ServiceDesc.syncOperationToClass(ServiceDesc.jav
a:671)
	at
org.apache.axis.description.ServiceDesc.syncOperationToClass(ServiceDesc.jav
a:666)

What I am tying to figure out what is checked agains what, that way I can
try to find what has changed (this service used to work fine).

Any Help is gratefully apreciated,

thanks

Brian.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential,
may be privileged and is intended only for the use of the
recipient named above. If you are not the intended
recipient or a representative of the intended recipient,
you have received this e-mail in error and must not copy,
use or disclose the contents of this email to anybody
else. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete the copy you received. This email has
been swept for computer viruses. However, you should
carry out your own virus checks.

Registered in Ireland, No. 205721. http://www.FINEOS.com