Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tommy Pham <to...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/05 04:37:48 UTC

Struts 2.1.6 doc/wiki update

Hi@all,

Can anyone update the doc/wiki?  I'd like to make some corrections to the discrepancy I've found so far.  What do I need to do to able to edit/update?  Also, since I've never updated a wiki before, will my updating v2.1.6 only affects wiki for other earlier releases?

TIA,
Tommy

Re: Struts 2.1.6 doc/wiki update

Posted by Tommy Pham <to...@yahoo.com>.