Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/07 07:08:11 UTC

Does it needed to deploy single annotated Type if there's no annotation in the impl Class ?

I met some CNF problem when running full profile Geronimo TCK.   I traced
the problem and found even there's no annoation at all in implClass.
deploySingleAnnoatedType() will still get executed and scan all the field of
the implClass. See  following code in method:

org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer.deployFromClassPath(ScannerService)

AnnotatedType<?> annotatedType =
webBeansContext.getAnnotatedElementFactory().newAnnotatedType(implClass);

               if (null != annotatedType)
               {
                   deploySingleAnnotatedType(implClass, annotatedType);
               }

 I'm wondering if the condition should be something like this:

     if (null != annotatedType*&&annotatedType.getAnnotations().size()>0*)
                {
                    deploySingleAnnotatedType(implClass, annotatedType);
                }

Any comments ?
--
Shawn

Re: Does it needed to deploy single annotated Type if there's no annotation in the impl Class ?

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David,

Right there's no such error in current AHP report because It's found
when I'm running tck against the jax-rs integration code locally.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Shawn,