Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by emaayan <el...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/20 15:10:18 UTC

how can i use KERBEROS sso? with shiro?

i understand that SHIRO can work with kerberos sso to active directory (i
read jcifs does not support kerberos) but i don't see any docs about it.

Re: how can i use KERBEROS sso? with shiro?

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
You could create a 'support' module, or just add patch to jira as a starting
point for someone else to pick up.

Posted by Minas Manthos <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: how can i use KERBEROS sso? with shiro?

Posted by sh...@xoxy.net.