Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Kief Morris <ki...@bitbull.com> on 2002/02/01 12:31:47 UTC

Re: Replacing Session Container

pot@commaro.com typed the following on 07:22 PM 1/31/2002 +0100
>I have special requirements to my session container and want to write my
>own implementation.
>
>The problem is that I don't know which classes must be changed or replaced.
>I hope someone can help me.

Assuming you're using 4.x, check out the org.apache.catalina.Manager
interface, and the implementation code in the org.apache.catalina.session
package. This is all under jakarta-tomcat4/catalina/src/share. The configuration
examples for the PersistentManager show how to get Tomcat to load your
own Manager implementation for you.

Kief