Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2007/03/20 15:35:28 UTC

Can we change the time of the Woden call?

Hi Lawrence,
sorry for the late notice, but can we change the timing of today's Woden
call?  The call falls an hour earlier this week as the UK has not yet
changed to summer time and Graham and I have a clash at 3pm (11am your
time). If possible, could we delay it until 12.00 your time, otherwise
later in the week.

Not much to report as I was away last week and Graham was on a course. I'm
just finishing of Woden-148 test cases, before looking into detailed M8
planning.

John Kaputin

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: Can we change the time of the Woden call?

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi John,

Right. Daylight savings time.

Sure. Let's move the call to 12pm EST, which should be the regular time
for you.

Lawrence

John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>
03/20/2007 10:35 AM