Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2016/05/12 06:50:46 UTC

Welcome Olaf Krüger as Apache Flex Committer

Hi folks,

The Apache Flex PMC is excited to welcome Olaf Krüger as our newest
committer!  Olaf has recently been contributing with bug reports, some
custom skins, and helping out on the mailing list, all of which earned him
the merit to become a committer (yes, you can become a committer the same
way).

Please join us in welcoming him as a committer to the Apache Flex project.

Welcome Olaf!
-Alex

Re: Welcome Olaf Krüger as Apache Flex Committer

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Olaf!

- Josh

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
Welcome aboard! :)

-Mark

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard! :-)

Harbs

Re: Welcome Olaf Krüger as Apache Flex Committer

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1!

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Congrats and Welome Olaf!

All your plans sounds very good. I like it specially in reverse order ;)

Thanks to share!

Carlos

> Thanks to all for your warm welcome. I'm still very exited about your
> committer invitation and hope to be able to contribute something useful in
> future.
>
> In order to give you an idea who I am I'd like to introduce myself:
> I'm located in Germany near Cologne. Employed at a leading automotive
> supplier for hinge systems for over 15 years I'm doing something wich in
> the
> past was called "web application development" as well as SAP ABAP
> development.
>
> Maybe it's also interesting for you what I'd like to achieve releated to
> our
> lovely Flex in future:
>
> 1) Creating a PureMVC Undo/Redo Demo for FlexJS:
> I'm still loving PureMVC and cause it is pure AS3 it could be easily
> transpiled to JS.
> I'd like to show that it (hopefully) works fine with FlexJS. I also would
> like to find out a way that makes it possible to start implementing a new
> app using the standard Flex SDK with the possability to port it to FlexJS
> with as little effort as possible using PureMVC.
>
> 2) Help out to complete the MaterialDesign lib for the Flex SDK:
> Rui Cruz has created a very awesome MaterialDesign lib for the standard
> SDK:
> https://github.com/rui-cruz/Spark-Material
> There're ideas to make it part of the SDK wich is great. The lib could
> already be used for production but there are still some components missing.
>
> 3) Help out to bring the MaterialDesign to FlexJS:
> I have still little FlexJS experience but I'm convinced that a modern
> component set would help FlexJS to move forward. Does anybody know if
> there's a fair chance to 'use' the "Material Design Lite" lib with FlexJS?:
> https://getmdl.io
>
> As for most of you my available time is also always little but I've learned
> that it's much better to take many little steps and accept that it's take a
> longer time to achieve things instead of doing nothing ;-)
>
> Thanks,
> Olaf

Carlos Rovira
Director General
M: +34 607 22 60 05
http://www.codeoscopic.com
http://www.avant2.es

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

RE: Welcome Olaf Krüger as Apache Flex Committer

Posted by Sugan Naicker <Su...@dev-x.co.za>.
Congrats Olaf!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Welcome Olaf Krüger as Apache Flex Committer

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Olaf :)

--
WBR