Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2013/02/01 00:37:00 UTC

Re: STANBOL-888 and bundle-lists

Ok, the launcher was depending on an old SNAPSHOT version of the contenthub
bundlelist.

We really should find a way to ensure that when an artifact is released no
other project still depends on the old snapshot version.

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have not yet committed those changes. However I think I can complete
those work today before noun.

best
Rupert

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
2013/2/1 Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>:
> We really should find a way to ensure that when an artifact is released no
> other project still depends on the old snapshot version.

Yes - this is really a pain.

I have tried many combinations of goal with the Maven versions plugin
but it seems to be a bit buggy. At least, I had the situation where
some artifacts were updated and some not. It seems that the plugin has
problems with several layers of parent POMs like we use it for the
different components.

I will open a new thread for this. This is really nagging me and I
would like to discuss how to start with a tooling that is helping us.

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian