Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Luiz Daniel Lapolla <lu...@sfw.com.br> on 2004/04/15 21:26:17 UTC

Merge point recording & revision graph status

Hi,

I'd like know when subversion will support merge points recording and when it will be able to output the necessary information to render a revision graph.

Thanks,

Daniel

Re: Merge point recording & revision graph status

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 16:26, Luiz Daniel Lapolla wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like know when subversion will support merge points recording and
> when it will be able to output the necessary information to render a
> revision graph.

After we spend N months discussing the massive scope of what it means to
"track merges", and N more months coding.  Probably svn 2.0 or later.
There's no official roadmap yet, but I can guarantee that this feature
is pretty long way off.