Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by br...@v365.com.au on 2012/10/12 12:54:33 UTC

CS 4 Trial - login failure

hi all.

just thought id go through the process of setting up a new
lab for CloudStack4 (ver CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-521.tar)

on UB 12.04.1
with all updates for 2 node tomcat servers behind Load Bal
+ 1 SQL
server (will build other clone later) also ub12.04.1

After some effort
to get the database build script to work from external server i finally
got the CS management interface presenting from the LB VIP.

But. It
wont let me log in with admin and password? !!! huh!?!?!?

the database
is all up and running, all looks ok.

looking through the logs i
couldn't see anything malicious. Any IdeAS! ~~

Cheers
Bruce McKenzie

RE: CS 4 Trial - errors in build CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-521 +CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-522

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.
The log says

 "***************************************************************
Encountering an error when executing mysql script
table: /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-database.sql Error: /bin/sh: 1:
mysql: not found"

If you are running "cloud-seutp-database", please make sure you have mysql-server installed on your host.

Posted by br...@v365.com.au.
OK
thanks for that David.

guess ill join up and try to help out.

ill try build-4.0-ubuntu1204/524/  and log the error if it persists.

Cheers
Bruce

On 13.10.2012 10:22, David Nalley wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM,  <br...@v365.com.au> wrote:
>>

>> I would if i knew where to look... and file it!?!
>>
> You can file bugs here:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira
>
> Thanks for finding this - the AWSAPI bug was pretty simple to fix,
> but
> apparently we didn't catch it previously.
> A version with my proposed fix is here:
> http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/job/build-4.0-ubuntu1204/524/

Re: CS 4 Trial - Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware

Posted by br...@v365.com.au.

Thanks for the explanation Chiradeep

could we get some sort of
pre-release docs to explain this, to make it a lil bit easier for cloud
co's like myself to get a working lab going so we dont get frustrated
and give up.?? Rather than making it nearly impossible to actually get a
working copy to... work?

ill pull down an OSS build and see if i have
more success with that.

thanks
Bruce McKenzie

On 15.10.2012 16:28,
Chiradeep Vittal wrote:
> Yes, you are mistaken.
>
> Hypervisors and
network resources that require 3rd party SDK jars that are
> not
ASL-friendly are not built by default since it requires linking

against non-OSS jars. The code for these resources are separated into
the
> relevant plugins/ folder. If you download the non-OSS jars (for
e.g., from
> [1]) and put them in the deps folder, you should be able to
follow the
> non-OSS build directions in [2] and build from the source
release.
> You could also download pre-built binaries from [3]
>
> Once
the release gets voted, convenience binaries including the non-oss

bits will be made available.

http://zooi.widodh.nl/cloudstack/build-dep/
> [2]

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Building#Building-No

nOSSBuilding

10/15/12 12:00 AM, "bruce.m@v365.com.au" wrote:

>>May i add
regards the VMWARE issues that cloud stack openly
>>publish's that it
supports VMWARE.

>>if you have to pay for support from
>>Citrix, then
you could at least state that in the docs and remove public
>>support of
VMware as it appears to be a misleading and
false
>>statement.
>>
>>_"Apache CloudStack is open source software
written in java
>>that is designed to deploy and manage large networks
of virtual
>>machines, as a highly available, scalable cloud computing
platform.
>>CloudStack current supports the most popular hypervisors
VMWARE, Oracle
>>VM, KVM, XenServer and Xen Cloud Platform. CloudStack
offers three ways
>>to manage cloud computing environments: a
easy-to-use web interface,
>>command line and a full-featured RESTful
API."_

>>Please anyone feel free
>>to correct me ASAP! ???
>>
>>Bruce
McKenzie

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
Yes, you are mistaken.

On 10/15/12 12:00 AM, "bruce.m@v365.com.au" <br...@v365.com.au> wrote:

>May i add regards the VMWARE issues that cloud stack openly
>publish's that it supports VMWARE.
>
>if you have to pay for support from
>Citrix, then you could at least state that in the docs and remove public
>support of VMware as it appears to be a misleading and false
>statement.
>
>_"Apache CloudStack is open source software written in java
>that is designed to deploy and manage large networks of virtual
>machines, as a highly available, scalable cloud computing platform.
>CloudStack current supports the most popular hypervisors VMWARE, Oracle
>VM, KVM, XenServer and Xen Cloud Platform. CloudStack offers three ways
>to manage cloud computing environments: a easy-to-use web interface,
>command line and a full-featured RESTful API."_
>
>Please anyone feel free
>to correct me ASAP! ???
>
>Bruce McKenzie
>
>V365.com Cloud

Re: CS 4 Trial - Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware

Posted by br...@v365.com.au.

May i add regards the VMWARE issues that cloud stack openly
publish's that it supports VMWARE.

if you have to pay for support from
Citrix, then you could at least state that in the docs and remove public
support of VMware as it appears to be a misleading and false
statement.

_"Apache CloudStack is open source software written in java
that is designed to deploy and manage large networks of virtual
machines, as a highly available, scalable cloud computing platform.
CloudStack current supports the most popular hypervisors VMWARE, Oracle
VM, KVM, XenServer and Xen Cloud Platform. CloudStack offers three ways
to manage cloud computing environments: a easy-to-use web interface,
command line and a full-featured RESTful API."_

Please anyone feel free
to correct me ASAP! ???

Bruce McKenzie

V365.com Cloud

Re: CS 4 Trial - Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware

Posted by br...@v365.com.au.

All

can anyone please confirm if this is accurate???

_I can
confirm what another user has been told: "Was told over the phone today
that the community free edition does not support VMware. You can
download the source and see that the adapter for VMWare is missing. "
I'm now using the commercial version and adding a cluster is now
working._

Im trying to setup V Center but i keep getting the same
message

15.10.2012 14:38, Marcos Ortiz wrote:
> Hi all
>
> As far as I know, if
you have MySQL database in a remote server you
> need to leave blank
password for database user.

> I don't know if this step is different
in CS 4.

> Could you try it?

HI and yes i can confirm you have to
leave the password blank for Version 4. Cloudstack dev's plz update your
doc or you'll drive any new users mad! as the doc implies you need a
password for cloud user!

cloud-setup-databases cloud:password@localhost
--deploy-as=root:mysqlpassword

should be

cloud-setup-databases
cloud:@localhost --deploy-as=root:mysqlpassword

Bruce M

> Marcos
Ortiz Fernández

15/10/2012, a las 07:11, "bruce.m@v365.com.au"
> escribió:

Hi all

>> after struggling to get cloudstack 4.0.0-524 to work

>> tried re-ordering the install process.
>>
>> 1. setup ubuntu
12.04.1
>> 2 sudo
>> apt-get update
>> 3 sudo apt-get upgrade
>> 4 copy
the installer file over and
>> decompress > /Root/cloud
>> 5 INSTALL THE
SQL SERVER 1ST not the Management
>> server
>> 6 sudo apt-get update -
could of SQL updates apply to V 5.5
>> 7
>> ./install.sh - setup
management server
>> 8 reboot
>> 8.1 configure cloud
>> database locally
"cloud-setup-database cloud:@localhost

--deploy-as=root:yourmysqlpassword"
>> 9 force service to start

cloud-setup-management
>> 10 reboot
>> 11 IT WORKS! FINALLY
>>
>> ill
now attempt
>> to connect the server to remote SQL database
>>
>> I was
just blindly
>> following the order in the manual.. management server
then SQL, then sql
>> database setup. But that does not work. I tried it
5 Times. with and
>> without local MySQL server!
>>
>> can some one
replicate this strange
>> behavior?
>>
>> Bruce.m
>>
>> :-

RE: CS 4 Trial - CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-524.tar

Posted by br...@v365.com.au.

This is funny
no wonder im about to give up on cloudstack.!!!
GRRRF!

as i explained when you install with (to a remote mysql server,
already setup and configured, no firewall)

either on
CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-524.tar

or NonOSS Version.

IS ANY ONE ACTUALLY
TESTING THIS OR JUST ME?

CLOUD-SETUP-DATABASES CLOUD:PASSWORD@10.X.X.X
--DEPLOY-AS=ROOT:PASSOWRD

YOU CANT LOG INTO THE APPLICATION USING
"ADMIN" "PASSWORD" AT ALL!

you the SQL SCRIPT ERRORS AS IN MY ORIGINAL
POST

_Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_schema.sql
^CTraceback (most recent call last):_
_ File
"/usr/bin/cloud-setup-databases", line 590, in _
_ o.run()_
_ File
"/usr/bin/cloud-setup-databases", line 578, in run_
_
self.setupDBSchema()_
_ File "/usr/bin/cloud-setup-databases", line 278,
in setupDBSchema_
_ self.runMysql(text, p, True)_
_ File
"/usr/bin/cloud-setup-databases", line 150, in runMysql_
_
runCmd(mysqlCmds)_
_ File "/usr/bin/cloud-setup-databases", line 50, in
runCmd_
_ stdout, stderr = process.communicate()_
_ File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 754, in communicate_
_ return
self._communicate(input)_
_ File "/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py",
line 1312, in _communicate_
_ stdout, stderr =
self._communicate_with_poll(input)_
_ File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 1366, in
_communicate_with_poll_
_ ready =
poller.poll()_
_KeyboardInterrupt_

_ACTUALLY_

_I NOW GIVE UP ON CLOUD
STACK, AND WILL HAVE TO STICK WITH VCENTER AND VCLOUD. IT ACTUALLY
WORKS!_

Re: CS 4 Trial - CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-524.tar

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <Ah...@citrix.com>.
Also get rid of the colon after cloud user, if youre not going to specify
a password.

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.
The command should be :

Ahmad Emneina wrote:
> So I see some potential issues with the command.
--deploy-as=root:password
> doesn¹t have a host pointer. My gut tells me
it should look like
> --deploy-as=root:password@remote-host.
>
> Now
for another potential issue you do a cloud-setup-databases

cloud:@remoteip where I feel you should be doing cloud@remoteip (if
you
> want cloud user to log in without a password).
>
> I would try
with the above deploy-as=root modification, and correct the
> cloud user
param.

> On 10/15/12 5:07 PM, "bruce.m@v365.com.au" wrote:
>

>>Thanks Ahmad
>>
>>i tried the format that you suggest. but it
sill
>>doesn't work.
>>
>>i have to also install mysql tools before the
server will
>>connect to the remote mysql host.
>>
>>ive tried with
multiple builds of the
>>latest build on ubuntu. Now im trying the
nonoss vers

>>same issue with
>>it setting up the DB. AKA have to
remove any password from the database
>>name on setup of
DB

cloud:@remoteip
>>--deploy-as=root:password
>>
>>i have disabled all
firewalls on hosts. UB

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <Ah...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <Ah...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Marcos Ortiz <ma...@anadat.es>.
Hi all

> [...]

7
./install.sh - setup management server
8 reboot
8.1 configure cloud
database locally "cloud-setup-database cloud:@localhost
--deploy-as=root:yourmysqlpassword"
9 force service to start
cloud-setup-management
10 reboot
11 IT WORKS! FINALLY

ill now attempt
to connect the server to remote SQL database

I was just blindly
following the order in the manual.. management server then SQL, then sql
database setup. But that does not work. I tried it 5 Times. with and
without local MySQL server!

can some one replicate this strange
behavior?

Bruce.m

:-

Re: CS 4 Trial - CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-524.tar

tried running the database setup, here are the results. yet in the
log its full of errors?!?!?
(deleted passwords in txt)

root@CloudN1:~#
cloud-setup-databases cloud:orpheous99@10.1.10.22
--deploy-as=root:orpheous99
Mysql user name:cloud [ OK ]
Mysql user
password: [ OK ]
Mysql server ip:10.1.10.22 [ OK ]
Mysql server
port:3306 [ OK ]
Mysql root user name:root [ OK ]
Mysql root user
password: [ OK ]
Checking Cloud database files ... [ OK ]
Checking local
machine hostname ... [ OK ]
Checking SELinux setup ... [ OK ]
Detected
local IP address as 10.1.10.49, will use as cluster management server
node IP[ OK ]
Preparing /etc/cloud/management/db.properties [ OK
]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-database.sql [ OK ]
Applying
/usr/share/cloud/setup/create-schema.sql [ OK ]
Applying
/usr/share/cloud/setup/create-database-premium.sql [ OK ]
Applying
/usr/share/cloud/setup/create-schema-premium.sql [ OK ]
Applying
/usr/share/cloud/setup/server-setup.sql [ OK ]
Applying
/usr/share/cloud/setup/templates.sql [ OK ]
Applying
/usr/share/cloud/setup/create-index-fk.sql [ OK ]
Applying
/usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_db.sql [ OK ]
Applying
/usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_schema.sql [ OK ]
Applying
/usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_multipart.sql [ OK
]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_index.sql [ OK
]
Applying
/usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_multipart_alter.sql [ OK
]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_bucketpolicy.sql
[ OK ]
Applying
/usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_policy_alter.sql [ OK
]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_offering.sql [
OK ]
Applying
/usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_offering_alter.sql [ OK
]
Processing encryption ... [ OK ]
Finalizing setup ... [ OK
]

CloudStack has successfully initialized database, you can check your
database configuration in /etc/cloud/management/db.properties

Confused
and Confounded!

Re: CS 4 Trial - CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-524.tar

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Bruce.  It looks like something is wrong with sudo.  Did you run the
cloud-setup-management script?  It should create a line in /etc/sudoers
like:
cloud ALL =NOPASSWD : ALL

If that's good, try adding the following to see if it helps:
Defaults:cloud !requiretty

This is what a successful keystore creation looks like in the log:

2012-10-13 00:35:54,399 DEBUG [utils.script.Script] (main:null)
Executing: sudo keytool -genkey -keystore
/etc/cloud/management/cloud.keystore -storepass vmops.com -keypass
vmops.com -keyalg RSA -validity 3650 -dname cn="Cloudstack
User",ou="lab.local",o="lab.local",c="Unknown"
2012-10-13 00:35:57,162 DEBUG [utils.script.Script] (main:null)
Execution is successful.
2012-10-13 00:35:57,164 INFO  [cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl]
(main:null) Generated SSL keystore.
2012-10-13 00:35:57,288 INFO  [cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl]
(main:null) Stored SSL keystore to database.

The log above is from a clean install of
CloudStack-non-OSS-4.0.0-16.tar.bz2 and I can login with admin /
password successfully.  The system user is not meant to be used, and you
cannot create new users if you cannot login in the first place.

On older CloudStack versions I've seen an issue where you cannot login
if /mnt/ is read-only, so make sure you don't have anything mounted
there (e.g. a VMware or XenServer tools ISO).  If sudo isn't working it
may cause similar problems, so I suggest looking into the sudo issue.

Best regards,
Kirk

11:22, Ahmad Emneina wrote:
> Can you paste your management server logs
into pastebin or similar site?
> Also attachments are dropped by the
mailing lists' server. Picture
> attachments also need to go through a
paste site.

> On 10/12/12 5:17 PM, "bruce.m@v365.com.au" wrote:
>

>>hi all
>>
>>i tried latest build CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-524.tar
>>
>>it
builds with 0 errors.

>>i run the setup database script to the Mysql
server (external host)
>>That completes and all looks
ok

>>reboot
>>and the management login comes up.
>>
>>still cant
login in with admin password

>>connect to sql database with navicat
and find the user table

>>open it and see jpg. you can see the admin
user in the database with
>>presumably a hashed/encrypted
password.

>>so the script appears to now be creating the user. so why
cant i log
>>in?
>>
>>i tried 3 different browsers. the UB12.4.1 server
is rebuild from
>>scratch,
>>
>>any ideas how to mod the password from
CLI?

>>Confounded and Confused?!?!?
>>

>>Bruce McKenzie

Links:
------
[1] http://pastebin.com/u/brucem

Re: CS 4 Trial - CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-524.tar

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <Ah...@citrix.com>.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 7:22 PM, David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM,  <br...@v365.com.au> wrote:
>>

>> I would if i knew where to look... and file it!?!
>>
> You can file bugs here:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira
>
> Thanks for finding this - the AWSAPI bug was pretty simple to fix, but
> apparently we didn't catch it previously.
> A version with my proposed fix is here:
> http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/job/build-4.0-ubuntu1204/524/

One other comment - I filed the AWSAPI bug you found as:

Please do help us continue to test - we greatly appreciate it.

--David

Re: CS 4 Trial - errors in build CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-521 +CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-522

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM,  <br...@v365.com.au> wrote:

> I would if i knew where to look... and file it!?!

You can file bugs here:
http://issues.apache.org/jira

Thanks for finding this - the AWSAPI bug was pretty simple to fix, but
apparently we didn't catch it previously.
A version with my proposed fix is here:
http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/job/build-4.0-ubuntu1204/524/

Re: CS 4 Trial - errors in build CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-521 +CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-522

Posted by br...@v365.com.au.

I would if i knew where to look... and file it!?!

WE JUST TRIED
THE LATEST BUILD CLOUDSTACK-OSS-4.0.0-522 AND IT HAS THE SAME ISSUE.

im
not a developer but a Cloud hosting Co.

We wanted to see how far V4 is
from a production ready package. Guess there is more work to be
done.

Not to say that i wont develop, as am putting a team together to
develop a storage plug-in for CloudStack for RDMA + vRDMA for ESXi 5.1
Just no resources atm to spend time looking at the dev docs.

_We have
CS3 working in lab using Infiniband RDMA SRP. Primary storage is 8TB
working @ 1100MB/s read and 950MB/s Write across 4 VMware ESXi 4.1U1
servers in POD. + we can provision NFS over Infiniband IP which yields
NFS @6~9Gb/s which is better than 1g ether. The plug in will control
VMFS snapshots, and file level I/O. And provision File I/O on the SRP
San which uses SCST to provision storage to SRP network. The plugin will
also manage the IB GUIDS and other Infiniband related tasks, and connect
to ESX5 to pull storage metrics into CloudStack. Vmware are developing a
vRDMA para-virtual driver for esxi 5._

_If any one is interested in
RDMA primary & 2ndary storage please let me know, and i will invite you
to the group when its created. ALSO FYI we are looking at Infiniband SRP
for GlusterFS also. We would then setup 2 or 3 glusterFS Servers,
connect via RDMA and present Gluster as fileio to SCST Target server. IE
provide SAN via RDMA and back end will be RDMA Storage Cluster! ;-) So
if 40gb/s to 3 servers as raid mirror, we could in theory provide 80Gb/s
of san speed to the SCST Target which can then present Fileio to Vmware
clusters @ 2 x 40gb or 56Gb/s... and we could get 100Gb/s SAN_

WE JUST
TRIED THE LATEST BUILD CLOUDSTACK-OSS-4.0.0-522 AND IT HAS THE SAME
ISSUE.

CAN SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO FILE IT AS A BUG DO SO PLEASE? ITS
PRETTY HARD TO GET STARTED IF EVEN THE MOST BASIC TASKS OF LOGGING IN TO

Nalley wrote:
> Indeed - just replicated - would you file a blocker bug
for this?

> On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 6:24 PM, wrote:
>>

>> Fresh
build of Ubuntu 12.04.1 with latest update

>> Ubuntu build

CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-521 Errors below

>> _Setting up

libatk-wrapper-java-jni (0.30.4-0ubuntu2) ... Processing triggers for

libc-bin ... ldconfig deferred processing now taking place Errors
were
>> encountered while processing: cloud-awsapi E: Sub-process
/usr/bin/dpkg
>> returned an error code (1) A package failed to install.
Trying to
>> recover: Setting up cloud-awsapi (1:4.0.0-incubating) ...
Current
>> status: 39 updates [-1]. Done_
>>
>> Cant install Database
either! (on

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 6:24 PM,  <br...@v365.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

separate server)

Mysql user name:cloud [ OK ] Mysql user
password:xxxxxxxxxxx [ OK ] Mysql server ip:10.1.10.22 [ OK ] Mysql
server port:3306 [ OK ] Mysql root user name:root [ OK ] Mysql root user
password:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ OK ] Checking Cloud database files ... [ OK ]
Checking local machine hostname ... [ OK ] Checking SELinux setup ... [
OK ] Detected local IP address as 10.1.10.39, will use as cluster
management server node IP[ OK ] Preparing
/etc/cloud/management/db.properties [ OK ] Applying
/usr/share/cloud/setup/create-database.sql We apologize for below error:
Encountering an error when executing mysql script
table: /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-database.sql Error: /bin/sh: 1:
mysql: not found

I then install SQL Client tools on the cloud host and
rerun the Database setup and it works fine this time? !?!?

i browse to
client...

HTTP STATUS 404 - /CLIENT

-------------------------

TYPE
Status report

MESSAGE /client

DESCRIPTION The requested resource
(/client) is not available.
-------------------------

APACHE
TOMCAT/6.0.35

reboot server.....

I now have a login Screen
working... But Guess What

i cant login with admin password!!!

Guess
you guys still have alot of debugging to do???

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-156 . It is
> suggested
to have a fresh and clean system .

> Thanks ,
> Sailaja.M

database build script to work from external server i
> finally got the
CS management interface presenting from the LB VIP.

> But. It
> wont
let me log in with admin and password? !!! huh!?!?!?

> the database

is all up and running, all looks ok.

> looking through the logs i

couldn't see anything malicious. Any IdeAS! ~~

> Cheers
> Bruce
McKenzie

RE: CS 4 Trial - login failure

Posted by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi,

Re: CS 4 Trial - login failure

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.
On 12-Oct-2012, at 4:24 PM, <br...@v365.com.au> wrote:

> hi all.
>
> just thought id go through the process of setting up a new
> lab for CloudStack4 (ver CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-521.tar)
>
> on UB 12.04.1
> with all updates for 2 node tomcat servers behind Load Bal
> + 1 SQL
> server (will build other clone later) also ub12.04.1
>
> After some effort
> to get the database build script to work from external server i finally
> got the CS management interface presenting from the LB VIP.
>
> But. It
> wont let me log in with admin and password? !!! huh!?!?!?
>
> the database
> is all up and running, all looks ok.
>
> looking through the logs i
> couldn't see anything malicious. Any IdeAS! ~~

Check that the API servlet is running, I've seen such an issue before.
The problem there was an unclean CATALINA_HOME, the tomcat dirs.
Can you retry, use latest builds and keep us posted, thanks.

Regards.