Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Fo...@dell.com on 2017/07/23 10:07:22 UTC

Invitation for a Hadoop Presenter in HPC China 2016, Hefei City China, 21st October

Dear Hadoop:

My name is Forrest Ling, a HPC Solution Architect at Dell China and a member of CCF TCHPC (China Compute Foundation, Technical Committee of High Performance Computing,  http://www.ccf.org.cn/zw/zwmd/gxnjs/  ).  HPC China 2017 (http://hpcchina2017.csp.escience.cn/dct/page/1 ) , the biggest HPC annual conference in China, will be organized by CCF TCHPC. I am arranging the speech slots titled “HPC Open Source Software Stack” Forum in the morning 21st Oct of HPC China 2017.

We are to arrange 6 - 8 speech slots for the Forum, now are inviting Linux Foundation, OpenHPC, OpenPBSpro, Lustre, etc to do presentations in the Forum.

Because Big Data is merging with HPC/DL, I would like to invite Apache Hadoop to deliver a speech in the Forum of “HPC Open Source Softwarer Stack ” in HPC China 2017 in Hefei City in the morning of 21st October.

Can you please help to advise a contact of Apache Hadoop or please help to check if Apache Hadoop can assign/authorize a presenter to speak on Apache Hadoop in HPC Open Source Software Stack Forum in HPC China 2017 in Hefei City, China Beijing, 21st October ?

We can cover hotel/meals expense for the presenter in HPC China 2017 during 19-21 October. We can offer official Invitation Letters for overseas presenters for VISA to China.

Forrest Ling (凌巍才)
+86 18600622522<tel:%2B86%2018600622522>
Dell HPC Product Technologist Greater China