Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by jmcclure <e1...@emailias.com> on 2008/02/28 20:44:06 UTC

Trinidad Table not paging

I have a Trinidad table on a jspx which does not page.  When I click on the
Next X link, it appears to be doing something, and the the table never
updates.  I get the warning "Response has no <head> or <body> tag" in the
console.  I have other tables which work fine and cannot figure out what the
issue is.  Has anyone run into this type of problem?

I don't think this is related to the warning.  I think the warning is due to
some Tomahawk component that we are using in another part of the page.

I am using tr:html and tr:body on the page.  The page has another table
which works too which is another reason it is confusing.