Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2010/04/26 14:57:08 UTC

Defining the sequence of parties associated to a product in a given role

I have to implement the following simple story: a product may have several parties associated to it with the same role; there should be a way to define the sequence of parties associated to the product in that role.

I would like to implement this by adding the sequenceNum field to the ProductRole entity (using the same pattern already used in WebSiteRole, ProductCatalogRole, ProductStoreRole).

Jacopo

Re: Defining the sequence of parties associated to a product in a given role

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1.

--
Ashish

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This sounds like the better way to me.
I can't see any drawbacks following this pattern for ProductRole

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>