Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Marvin Chiang <mc...@xuma.com> on 2001/05/02 06:20:53 UTC

Using the exec task with SSH

Hi all,

I just started using Ant, and basically I want to run remote scripts through
SSH.  I am currently working on a Win2K workstation, and I'm using the SSH2
command-line executable from ssh.com.  The problem I'm encountering is that
SSH2 does not return control back to the exec task after it's done
executing.  I see the output of the script I'm running (which basically
unzips some files on the remote server)... but at the end it just hangs
forever.  Has anyone encountered this problem?  Or even better, has anyone
successfully gotten SSH to work through the exec task?

Thanks
-Marvin