Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Lina Dosse <ld...@alustudent.com> on 2019/10/14 04:51:58 UTC

Introduction - BeamSQL and Extend the Nexmark Benchmarking Suite

Hello!

I'm Lina from Morocco, and I've applied for Outreachy internship. I would like to work on BeamSQL and Extend the Nexmark Benchmarking Suite in Apache Beam to include Python and Portable runners.
I am joining late, but I hope I will be able to contribute to the community.

I am still trying to go through the resources sent to others here. I will reach out for more questions and guidance after I do so.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you!

Cheers,
Lina

Re: Introduction - BeamSQL and Extend the Nexmark Benchmarking Suite

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Welcome!

For the Nexmark, you can take a look at this thread [1] with links to
relevant resources. Let us know if you have any questions.

Ahmet

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b8b9f93ca6337b0b81c1900f2bb817cc1a1174889c0fc94c44ca9845@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E