Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/01 11:07:43 UTC

Re: AXISFault

Exception occurs in client side, when the client can not establish a
connection with the server. ex: if the server is running foo.com:8790 and
client tries foo.com:8791. Thus, check if the server is running or if the
client end point address is correct.

Thank you

Saminda

On Nov 29, 2007 5:13 PM, peterindia <pe...@wipro.com> wrote:

> I am using AXIS2 webservice engine for our web services. We are having a
> strange problem with AXISFault. Ours is a one way webservice. We send a
> message to the web service and we dont expect any response from the WS. We
> are using the sendRobust method of the serviceclient in AXIS2 for sending
> the messages to webserice. After we send the message, though the message
> is
> received at the web service and is successfully processed, we get a
> default
> axisfault. The exception message is Connection reset; nested exception is:
> java.net.SocketException: Connection reset; nested exception is:
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Connection reset; nested exception is:
> java.net.SocketException: Connection reset. CAn you please throw some
> light
> on this. Thanks in advance.

Saminda Abeyruwan

Senior Software Engineer