Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastien Gabel <Se...@edag.de> on 2004/07/07 09:16:02 UTC

Batik problems with text tags on Cocoon 2.1.5

Hello,

I tried the included SVG samples of Cocoon (http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/batik/welcome)...and the results are very odd !!! In fact, I have
three cocoon installed on different computers (version 2.1.5) and all are configured with JDK 1.4.2.
So, the main problem is these samples work only on two computers (win and linux platform), but on the last one (UNIX platform), they don't work fine
i.e that text tags are not displayed in JPEG or PNG format, the rest of the picture is correctly displayed. In SVG there is no problem, all is
correctly displayed on each platform.
If I summarize, I've problem on UNIX platform with the conversion of a SVG file into a JPEG or PNG file, and the problem apparently concerns the
conversion of text tags included in SVG files.

Would anybody please tell me how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for any helps,

Sebastien