Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Chirthani, Deepak Reddy" <C-...@charter.com> on 2022/07/17 22:56:29 UTC

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Issue with SiteToSiteProvenanceReportingTask 1.15.3

Joe,

Here are some more details.

Logs:

Please see the log file attached. Let me know if you need more.

OS:

We have our instance running on a 3 node cluster. Each machine has 8 CPUs, 32 GB RAM and is a RedHat Linux 7 sitting at our enterprise datacenters.

Operating System: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7.9 (Maipo)
Architecture: amd 64
Kernel: Linux 3.10.0-1160.53.1.el7.x86_64
NiFi Version: 1.15.3
Java Version:1.8.0_322

Regards

[image005]
Deepak Reddy | Data Engineer
​IT Centers of Excellence
13736 Riverport Dr., Maryland Heights, MO 63043