Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2011/06/26 19:58:40 UTC

Missing artifact stanbol.ontologymanager.ontonet

$ mvn -U dependency:resolve

for revision 1139850 currently results in the error below.

Cheers,
Andreas
---

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1)
org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.ontonet:jar:0.9-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.stanbol
-DartifactId=org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.ontonet
-Dversion=0.9-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.stanbol
-DartifactId=org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.ontonet
-Dversion=0.9-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1)
org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.web:bundle:0.9-SNAPSHOT
        2)
org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.ontonet:jar:0.9-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:

org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.web:bundle:0.9-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache repository - snapshot repo
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots),
  stlab-cnr-repo (http://stlab.istc.cnr.it/software/maven/repo),
  java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/2),
  clojars.org (http://clojars.org/repo),
  nuxeo-vendor-release
(https://maven.nuxeo.org/nexus/content/repositories/vendor-releases),
  maven2-repository.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/2/),
  apache (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/),
  repository-codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org)

Re: Missing artifact stanbol.ontologymanager.ontonet

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andreas, all,
the artifacts exposed by the CNR repository (already offline) have
been included in the maven repository by nuxeo (thanks to Olivier
Grisel).
This should solve the compiling problems.

Let us know if you solved this.

Bests,
Enrico

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: Missing artifact stanbol.ontologymanager.ontonet

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de>.
I love maven ... not.

For revision 1140310 after