Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2004/06/09 08:11:41 UTC

New form of spam (Was: Cocoon Main Site - PDF missing images)

Derek Hohls wrote:
> PS Sorry about the cross=post - its this web
> version of my email...

I respectfully suggest that you dump your web-based
mail client. Please look at your post ...
http://issues.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=cocoon-users@xml.apache.org&msgNo=34273

It mangled the email replies from Tony and myself,
and inserted its own links to "ntsearch" in place
of some of our words. I wonder if this another new
form of spam.

No offence meant to you Derek.

--David

Re: New form of spam (Was: Cocoon Main Site - PDF missing images)

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 09.06.2004 08:32, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> David:
>
> You have hack eyes! I don't saw it at all.
>
> BTW, it is an ad-aware problem:
>
> http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_101079.htm
>
> I suspect some of you have a virus and certainly the ones who use a
> Virulent Operating System. ;-)

I'm impressed how clever they are! BTW, there is a difference between
ad-ware and ad-aware. While the first one is the problem, the latter one
is one solution - and it's free: http://www.lavasoft.de/software/adaware/

Joerg

Re: New form of spam (Was: Cocoon Main Site - PDF missing images)

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
David:

You have hack eyes! I don't saw it at all.

BTW, it is an ad-aware problem:

http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_101079.htm

I suspect some of you have a virus and certainly the ones who use a
Virulent Operating System. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo