Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by naga pradeep dhulipalla <na...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/28 11:06:24 UTC

Aggregate functions

Hi Team,

Can we use SUM aggregate function in our SOLR queries. If not is there an
alternative to achieve this.

My sample query looks like this as mentioned below.

Select duration from tableName where solr_query='{"q":"(appName:\"test\")"}'

I need the aggregate SUM value of duration column. Thanks for your quick
help.

Regards

Pradeep

+917204007740

Re: Aggregate functions

Posted by naga pradeep dhulipalla <na...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I had gone through the link but unable to understand
how can i use facets in the following query

Select duration from tableName where solr_query='{"q":"(appName:\"test\")"}'

I want the query something like

Select SUM(duration) from tableName where solr_query='{"q":"(appName:\"
test\")"}'

Can you help on this.

Re: Aggregate functions

Posted by Scott Stults <ss...@opensourceconnections.com>.