Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Jeffrey Deutsch <jd...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/03 18:34:29 UTC

Re: Notes in Impress vs. PowerPoint

Thank you very much for your help Clarence, Larry, Dave and Upscope!

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach
A SPLINT - ASPies LInking with NTs
http://www.asplint.com

"Listen to the universe while it whispers before it has to shout."
Marion Grobb Finkelstein, Communication Catalyst -- http://www.MarionSpeaks.com