Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Bozic, Stefan (FF)" <st...@t-systems.com> on 2002/11/26 13:11:19 UTC

TCP-Transport

Hi there,
i wanna use soap via raw TCP.
I try to run the TCP-Transport example comming up with Axis 1.0.
I start the TCPListener and deploy the service (the wsdd only install a
handler)
When i run GetQuote (which should be the client) i will only got a
SOAP-FAULT:
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.NoService
 faultString: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
targetService is null
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
        stackTrace: AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.NoService
 faultString: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
targetService is null
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:

The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!  targetService is
null
        at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:307)
        at
samples.transport.tcp.TCPListener$SocketHandler.run(TCPListener.java:259)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
The deploy.wsdd

<deployment name="test" xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
 <handler name="TCPSender" type="java:samples.transport.tcp.TCPSender"/>
 <transport name="tcp" pivot="TCPSender"/>
</deployment>

Im confused. Is the SOAP-Fault the valid output for this example???