Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Atsushi Sasaki <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/12 00:50:22 UTC

details parameter of registerTemplate API

Hi,

I used details parameter of registerTemplate API to set keyboard=jp.

I use following format to pass argument as CLOUDSTACK-4719 says.

details[0].keyboard=jp

Most of API parameters that accept map type seems to accept like following
format, although details of registerTemplate can't accept it as expected

detais[0].key=keyboard&details[0].value=jp

Why details parameter of registerTemplate uses different format from most
of the other parameters?

It is hard to use API and make library correctly because we can't check
which format is used in advance.
If possible, I want to use same format in all case.

Atsushi Sasaki