Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "GANDHIRAJAN,AYYAPPAN (HP-India,ex2)" <ay...@hp.com> on 2004/02/17 10:15:48 UTC

RE: SSLHandshakeException

Did you mention where you have the trust store in the client side?

Thanks & regards,
Ayyappan Gandhirajan

[GANDHIRAJAN,AYYAPPAN (HP-India,ex2)]  -----Original Message-----
Posted by Jay D <ta...@yahoo.com>.
Have implemented a Java client for a web service on Legacy system using Axis 1.0.

Using Axis 1.0, we are fetching data from a legacy system. In the WSDL none of the elements are specified as nillable. However when the data comes from the Web Service some of the elements are blank. This results in deserialization error. Is there a way by which we can stop parsing null/empty data returned by web service?

Regards

Jay

Re: SSLHandshakeException

Posted by Rommel Sharma <ro...@mahindrabt.com>.
Jagannath,
If you wish not to authenticate the client, then in the server.xml you may set clientAuth=false, for SSL handshake.
Also you should ensure that the keystore server.xml is referring to has the server certificate. Your JDK's cacerts file should also have the root cert installed (the CA you obtained the CA cert from...) .
If using two way authentication (clientAuth=true) then ensure that your client code is pointing to the correct client keystore, and you have the server's public key imported, and clients cacerts has the correct root cert.
I hope this helps...
Regards,
Rommel Sharma.

PS:Since earlier message was signed and could not be seen by many, I am re-posting the message without digitally signing it.

     faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.userException
     faultString: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Couldn't find trusted certificate
     faultActor: null
     faultDetail:
            stackTrace: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Couldn't find trusted certificate

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.mahindrabt.com