Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Adrita G <ad...@tcs.com> on 2016/04/26 05:24:08 UTC

regarding filter on spell checker

Hi

       I want to whether we can apply any filters on spell checker.My requirement is like that I need to filter the suggestions based on one indexed property.I am trying to trying to filter queries,but the result is not getting filtered.Please help on this.

Thaks & regards
Adrita Goswami
Tata Consultancy Services
MARG Square No 16,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai(IT Express Way),
Karapakkam,
Chennai - 600097,Tamilnadu
India
Ph:-   919874168068
Mailto: adrita.g@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.	IT Services
Business Solutions
Consulting
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: regarding filter on spell checker

Posted by Reth RM <re...@gmail.com>.
Could you please the requirement with an example? Its not clear as to what
you mean by index property.