Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Badri <ba...@patni.com> on 2002/07/22 06:20:20 UTC

RE: Cannot find message resources under key org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE

Hi
If your Properties file is installed in the classes directory inside
web-inf, then give the exact path in the classpath till classes folder.
(Since I am using tomcat, I am giving this example) Eg:
E:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat3.2.4\webapps\strutsapplication\WEB-INF\classes
Place the properties file in this folder. Give the exact classpath for
Struts.jar. Also mention this in web.xml
<init-param>
<param-name>application</param-name>
<param-value>ApplicationResources</param-value>
</init-param>
Here ApplicationResources is name of my properties file. So you can mention
your properties file name here.
Then restart the server.
I hope this should solve your problem.

Regards