Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Srinivas Kurella <Sr...@cosinecom.com> on 2001/03/01 02:05:49 UTC

RE: CLASSPATH and Load-on-startup related issue - bug ??

i am reposting this. I didn't get any responses. Does anybody have an answer
??
Thanks in advance.
Srini

Posted by Chandra Goliva <ch...@gene.com>.
I too noticed this problem.The Tomcat is recognizing the WAR files/ web
appl. directory structure autmatically from TOMCAT_HOME/webapps but the
archieves or libraries that are put in WEB-INF/lib are not being picked
up dynamically.
That's the reason why I am just keeping all the reqd. libraries into
/lib
under TOMCAT_HOME.
I appreciate any comments/response on this.
-Chandra