Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Thomas Besser <th...@kit.edu> on 2016/06/21 13:08:01 UTC

Re: Apache Directory Studio getting "stuck" on opening LDAP connection login

Am 25.01.2016 um 10:04 schrieb Emmanuel L�charny:
> That confirms what has been found last week by Radovan : there is a bug
> in the SslHandler class, and it causes an infinite loop.

I think I hit this bug too. Under linux
(ApacheDirectoryStudio-2.0.0.v20151221-M10-linux.gtk.x86_64.tar.gz).
After connecting the process bar stops on 14%, the process getting
stucked with 100% cpu and I have to kill manually. Only on LDAPS
connections, not on LDAP.

> The bug is now fixed, and we will release shortly a new version of all
> the component to get this problem back us.

Can not find newer versions of ADS, although this thread is quite old.
How to solve this?

Regards
Thomas