Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com> on 2014/07/13 19:41:33 UTC

RE: [OT] easyWorker

More demo: web, desktop and mobile for Flex/AIR and pure AS3 project, The last ones :

https://github.com/doublefx/easyWorker/tree/master/moreFlexDemo/downloadFileThread-Demo

A thread based implementation of a simple tool to download / copy files running in a Thread, with persistent pause / resume capabilities and automatic re-download if the file has changed on the server after a long pause.

https://github.com/doublefx/easyWorker/tree/master/moreFlexDemo/BankAccount

Simple Thread based application to demonstrate how to manage concurrent access to the same data

https://github.com/doublefx/easyWorker/tree/PureAS3/moreAS3Demo/MP3Worker

Thread based implementation of the original MP3Worker. http://gotoandlearn.com/play.php?id=169

It runs a WAV->MP3 converter in a Thread

Enjoy !!

Frédéric THOMAS

RE: [OT] easyWorker

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.