Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/23 09:37:26 UTC

PlanetStruts.org domain squatted

Apparantly the planetstruts.org domain has expired and has been taken
over by a domain squatter *sigh* ...

Please update any links you encounter in the wiki. I have removed the
links in Home and Tutorials, but I'd like to point them somewhere. Is
the Showcase available somewhere (on a hudson build, I presume ?).

Cheers,

Phil

--
"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
- Randy Pausch

Re: PlanetStruts.org domain squatted

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
The showcase app is available at the following links -

http://struts.zones.apache.org/tomcat-5-5-27-java5-struts2-showcase/
http://struts.zones.apache.org/jetty-6-1-14-java5-struts2-showcase/

I'll add more appservers as time permits.

-Wes

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 3:37 AM, Philip Luppens
<ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Apparantly the planetstruts.org domain has expired and has been taken
> over by a domain squatter *sigh* ...
>
> Please update any links you encounter in the wiki. I have removed the
> links in Home and Tutorials, but I'd like to point them somewhere. Is
> the Showcase available somewhere (on a hudson build, I presume ?).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Phil
>
> --
> "We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
> - Randy Pausch

Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice
http://www.manning.com/wannemacher