Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Zakeria Hassan <za...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/11 18:49:55 UTC

Re: AMQ Browser Pagination

Hi Ashwini,

This project as you know is a community driven project and I plan on
sending in a pull request soon. However, there is a road map that is put in
place currently and you can contact Daniel Kulp for more details about this
roadmap. This is something that the community is discussing currently. I
invite you to join this community and share any feedback on the design I
created. Just to keep this conversation transparent I've CC'd the ActiveMQ
community to get their input.

I will be sending in a pull request very soon once I've tested the new
updates to the console.

Cheers,
Zak
@Prospect1010
" *Before software can be reusable it first has to be usable.* "
--Ralph Johnson

Re: AMQ Browser Pagination

Posted by Zakeria Hassan <za...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arthur,

I fixed the errors that I had and also removed a lot of excess code. Thank
you for the review. You can see my latest code in the same pull request.

Thanks,
Zak

Re: AMQ Browser Pagination

Posted by Zakeria Hassan <za...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arthur,

Re: AMQ Browser Pagination

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.

Re: AMQ Browser Pagination

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
I have it working directly from your repo right now.  I like the way the list
of messages looks with the update.

A couple of questions:

* How is the progress meter supposed to work?  When I open the page, I see a
half-filled progress meter that disappears as soon as the messages are
displayed.  Otherwise, the progress bar doesn't move at all.

* What happened to the original message display page?  Now when I click on a
message, I see what appears to be an XML dump of the message.

Re: AMQ Browser Pagination

Posted by Zakeria Hassan <za...@gmail.com>.
No problem.

Re: AMQ Browser Pagination

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.

Re: AMQ Browser Pagination

Posted by Zakeria Hassan <za...@gmail.com>.
I have removed the google fonts. And the links are pointing to files on the
web console. Its not reaching out to the internet.

Re: AMQ Browser Pagination

Posted by Zakeria Hassan <za...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arthur,

Re: AMQ Browser Pagination