Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/22 09:51:39 UTC

Another graphic needs updating, formerly Re: Another logo needs updating: "Get it here!"

On Monday, October 22, 2012, Hagar Delest wrote:

> Le 21/10/2012 21:18, RGB ES a écrit :
>
>> CC to Hagar, because he proposed the download logo used on the forums:
>>
>> http://forum.openoffice.org/**en/forum/viewtopic.php?p=**238128#p238128<http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?p=238128#p238128>
>>
>> See below for more details
>>
> [...]
>

>> Hy, Hagar. There is a discussion on the MLs about a new "download button"
>> (without the incubator part) and the download logo you built for the forums
>> seems a really good starting point. Do you still have the source file?
>>

> Hi Ricardo,
>
> The one on the forum is the source file. I just used the different logos
> available in the different areas of the site and assembled them to make the
> pic.
> So there is no SVG version, just that one in .png
>
> Hagar

Hey all,

We should be clear in the distinction between a logo and a graphic image
that includes branding elements or the actual logo.

We need not design new or different logos for different contexts, rather we
should apply our branding and logo guidelines to such graphics.