Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/10/08 19:35:24 UTC

Re: [sgala@apache.org: Re: aesthetic changes to the NOTICE file]

Bringing up this thread again as the related Incubator thread came to
my attention recently.

On the "first four lines" note, the doc on the site just says "top".
Specifically, for the last few years we've been using this format:

=
   ==  NOTICE file corresponding to section 4(d) of the Apache
License,   ==
   ==  Version 2.0, in this case for the Apache OpenEJB
distribution.     ==

=

   Apache OpenEJB
   Copyright 2006-2009 The Apache Software Foundation

   This product includes software developed by

So it does contain the required four lines, they just come after a
short statement as to the purpose of the file and where more
information can be found.  Both good things, IMO.

Going to assume this is still OK unless I hear otherwise.

-David

Posted by natalia34love <na...@yandex.ru>.
Hello!
I am glad that you are interested in me and wrote me e-mail. I shall be very glad if you write to me and the other letters. I do not long ago started to look for love through the Internet, and I do not know much about him.
It was very difficult for me to place my structure in the service of acquaintances, because I'm in Russia, servicing acquaintances does not accept members from that country. In this letter, I will give you some information on their own and if the dialogue with me will be
interesting to you, I'll tell about me directly in more detail in the following letter. My name Nataliya, my age 33 years. I have a job and I am engaged in sports. I am very romantic woman also try to make my life interesting. My dream is to meet in my life, a good man who can understand me and love.
I am sending you a photo of me, and I ask that you send me some pictures of your life. Since it will be interesting to me to learn about his life, family, work and play. Write to me, I will wait for your letter.
I hope that in his letters, you tell me about yourself. For me, I would like to know you better. I ask you about what you would respond to my letters sincerely, because I really like the sincerity and truth! Since I heard about that a lot of online fraud.
I do not want to be mistaken in you, I want a genuine human communication.
Sincerely and truly yours. Nataliya !!!!!!