Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Sam Hagen <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/30 09:55:43 UTC

styling the ui

Howdy,

I've been screwing around with styling the user interface.  I've figured out how to edit some of the colors by editing the default theme's XML file, but I can't figue out how to edit the acual icon images so that my changes are reflected in the interface.  I've hunted around a bit and have found mention of the capacity for openmeetings to use user-designed themes but haven't found any documentation on this.  Might I be missing something?  if it's possible but not yet documented, I'd be happy to write up some kind of amateur documentation/tutorial on what I figure out, if someone could push me in the right direction on these matters of styling.

Best,

Sam

Re: styling the ui

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I believe something (swf, images) might be cached in the browser :)

You can take 3.0 here:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/openmeetings/
Upgrade instractions are here: http://openmeetings.apache.org/Upgrade.html

basically
you need to
1) backup you DB (via admin)
2) drop then create DB
3) deploy 3.0
4) restore DB

If you have no significant info you might
drop DB then install (or install into separate DB to be able to run both
versions)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax