Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Paul Hutchings <pa...@mira.co.uk> on 2006/07/13 11:32:17 UTC

SA RPMs for Suse 10.0?

I have a Suse 10.0 system running Spamassassin from the Suse RPMs that
used to be on Carsten Hoegers Suse FTP folder.

They don't appear to be there any more, so I wondered if anyone had any
pointers to compatible RPMs to get me up to 3.1.3?

I know I could uninstall the existing Spamassassin RPMs and grab it from
CPAN, I don't know if that might cause more problems than a simple RPM
upgrade.

cheers,
Paul
--
Paul Hutchings
Network Administrator, MIRA Ltd.

Re: SA RPMs for Suse 10.0?

Posted by Mick Pollard <li...@lunix.com.au>.
Just d'l the source tar ball and build rpm's from it.
/*rpmbuild -tb Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.3.tar.gz*
/That should produce a binary RPM for you. I have not tested it yet.

Regards
Mick Pollard
__lunix-aus__/
/