Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by "A.Khanolkar" <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/19 05:56:37 UTC

Accumulo-Pig for Accumulo version 1.5

Folks,
Do any of you have a stable version of Accumulo-Pig working with Accumulo 1.5?

- Anagha Khanolkar

Re: Accumulo-Pig for Accumulo version 1.5

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'm hoping to start cutting 1.5.1 almost immediately after 1.6.0 is
released. We had targeted the end of this year for 1.6.0; we're all
trying our best to not let that slip.

Posted by Joe Gresock <jg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yup, that's right, Bill. Try running multiple loads, Aaron. If Pig
optimizes them into one job, you'll get the same data twice as Accumulo
will overwrite its Accumulo configuration for the first load with that of
the second.

Posted by William Slacum <wi...@accumulo.net>.

Posted by Aaron <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.