Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Ong hean kuan <my...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/11 11:15:45 UTC

reconnection for consumer

Hi all,

I am implementing active mq client using amqcpp api, I aware of producer
disconnect from exception catch, i can simple attempt to reconnect to mq
server if producer triggers the send command, but for consumer, is that any
way from cpp lib to periodically trigger reconnect  when  received exception
catch?

--
Hean Kuan Ong
http://linux.byexamples.com

RE: reconnection for consumer

Posted by "Mittler, Nathan" <na...@sensis.com>.
The client won't automatically reconnect for you, you'll have to decide
what to do with the exception in your application.