Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Billie J Rinaldi <bi...@ugov.gov> on 2011/11/15 15:11:09 UTC

new developer

Alan,

Please add skuehn to the accumulo-developers group on JIRA.  He has submitted a patch for ACCUMULO-19.

Billie

Re: new developer

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
Just another perspective: over in Hadoop/HBase land, we thank the
contributor on the JIRA (whether it's their first JIRA or hundredth)
but don't announce new contributors. We've got several hundred
contributors so the mailing list traffic would be pretty tiresome. So
there's no ASF-wide rule on this - do what's practical and feels
right, IMO.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon