Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Goyal, Bharat (GMI Development)" <Bh...@ml.com> on 2007/05/17 20:35:48 UTC

Using slide/webdav to fetch email

Hi,
I am new to WebDAV. I am wanting to fetch my email from my Inbox on an
Exchange Server that allows HTTPS access in my application. Can someone
please send me some code snippet that may be helpful.

Thanks,
Bharat

 If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail. http://www.ml.com/email_terms/