Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nathan Ekstrom <na...@ekstrom.org> on 2003/11/24 23:40:41 UTC

Automatic post file save?

Howdy all,
My problem is this.  I need to handle automatic file uploading.  Meaning
I have a server that has clients doing jobs for it.  When the clients
finish I need a way for them to upload their file results to the server
and have the server automatically save them in a specific directory.  I
am wondering how I would go about this using tapestry, or if it is even
possible using tapestry.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Nathan Ekstrom