Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by "Deyager, Kevin" <ke...@hp.com> on 2015/06/18 00:56:21 UTC

Software Grant Agreement submitted!!!

I am happy to announce that I just submitted to secretary@apache.org<ma...@apache.org> the Software Grant Agreement for Trafodion software at https://github.com/svarnau/traf-merged with a SHA of final commit ID: a1b920ce0ead0b29baa895c81467fc41fba9509b.  St.Ack was right that this always take longer than you would think!

Regards,
- Kevin

Kevin DeYager
Product Manager

kevin.deyager@hp.com<ma...@hp.com>
T +1 650 386 2771
Hewlett-Packard Company
3000 Hanover Street
MS 1415
Palo Alto, CA, 94304
USA

Re: Software Grant Agreement submitted!!!

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Wahoo!!!!!!

Posted by "Deyager, Kevin" <ke...@hp.com>.
Michael,

Dave Birdsall has the information.  Dave, you can now update the Apache webpage and send the emails.

Thanks,
Kevin

Has the "US Government" been notified about 'new code' with cryptographic functionality [1]?

St.Ack

1. http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Kevin:

Posted by "Marton, Roberta S" <ro...@hp.com>.
Thanks, I know this process is very painful - glad you were able to get it done.

   Roberta