Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Sea <26...@qq.com> on 2015/06/13 18:21:44 UTC

About HostName display in SparkUI

In spark 1.4.0, I find that the Address is ip (it was hostname in v1.3.0), why? who did it?

Re: About HostName display in SparkUI

Posted by Sea <26...@qq.com>.
In the conf/slaves file, I have hostnames.
Before 1.4.0, it is okay. I view the code in class org.apache.spark.util.Utils, I alter function localHostName and localHostNameForURI, and it turns back to hostnames again.
I just don't know why to change these basic functions. Hostname is nice.

In the conf/slaves file, are you having the ip addresses? or the hostnames?

ThanksBest Regards

Posted by Akhil Das <ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com>.

Posted by Sea <26...@qq.com>.
From:  "261810726";<26...@qq.com>;
Date:  Sun, Jun 14, 2015 00:21 AM
To:  "dev"<de...@spark.apache.org>;

Subject:  About HostName display in SparkUI

In spark 1.4.0, I find that the Address is ip (it was hostname in v1.3.0), why? who did it?